|05 November, 2016 To 30 November, 2016||
Training Fee : U$1900
200 hr Yoga Training Programme
The 200 hr Yoga Training programme is delicately designed to impart knowledge about basics of Yoga. In this programme, you will comprehensively learn the basics related to yoga in both theoretical & practical manner. The analytical approach of teaching mixed with the modern education will give whole new understanding to the learners. The programme is undertaken by the experienced yoga experts of Yogmantrana so that students get full knowledge regarding the subject.
Yog Mantrana is offering specialized 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. This is a specially designed course for yoga enthusiasts that want to take up this as profession. During these sessions, the practitioners will learn this subject in a comprehensive manner. After completing the training, the candidate will get full knowledge to teach this subject as a professional yoga trainer.
Why To Come For Yoga In India
India is globally recognized because of its ancient culture, traditions and education. One of the most popular ancient practices of India is Yoga. It is an ancient science that was discovered here. It contains various asana, pranayama and poses. These are basically the healing practices that help you in getting better health.
There is vast to explore in India. The country harbors various mesmerizing landscapes. The environment, surrounding and fresh air is certainly the most important things related to yoga. So, the healthy environment and spirituality of the country will certainly have a positive impact on the life of the aspirants.
Some famous locations for a yoga retreat in India are Goa, Rishikesh, Dharamasala, Nainital, etc. These locations are widely known for their rich cultural heritage and amazing environment. Performing yoga in these places will certainly offer relaxation and rejuvenation. The participants will get full relief from the worries, anxiety and stress. Moreover, these residential training sessions will bring a perfect balance and harmony in the lives of the participants.
We are inviting yoga enthusiasts to join our yoga training sessions. Our upcoming sessions will be going to be held in Rishikesh, Goa, Nainital, Coorg & Dharamsala. The amazing landscape & fresh air of these places will give you the amazing experience.
- To equipped Yoga teachers with all round theoretical & practical aspects of Yoga.
- To understand the principles of yoga in better & efficient way.
- To provide in depth knowledge about yoga in order to get better self control.
- Comprehensive practical experience so that learners become professional yoga teachers.
- Anyone that has achieved 18 years of age can join this programme.
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate examination from recognized Indian school or from abroad.
* Please consult your doctor and seek a medical fitness certificate. The organisation will not be responsible for medical situation arising out of yoga practices during the program.