300 hr Yoga Training Programme
Yog Mantrana is a world renowned organization that is offering 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India. The program is specially developed in order to provide comprehensive knowledge related to this subject. The enthusiasts will gain comprehensive knowledge about various mudras or postures. After that, they can teach this subject as an expert trainer.
Yoga is a vast subject & it has an ocean of activities. Some of the most prominent postures that are involved in this are :
The 300 hr yoga training programme for teachers is designed to discuss the vital aspects of the Vedic Yoga. This programme will cover all important preaching of yoga along with complete practice.On completion of this program, you will gain ability & knowledge to teach yoga, professionally. This programme of Yog mantrana takes place under the supervision of Yogacharya Ashwani, a world renowned yoga teacher.
Why To Do Ashtanga Yoga Training
Ashtanga Yoga is a healing practice that deals in providing strength to muscles and bones. This is a form of yoga in which the practitioner has to perform various yoga asana that result in better health standards. Yoga is a very comprehensive field and includes several asana, pranayama and poses. In the training sessions, the aspirant learns various yoga poses that help in providing strength to various systems of the body.
The practice of Ashtanga Yoga improves the blood circulation through the body. This blood flow results in providing nourishment to the body tissues. This also helps in providing strength to the muscles. The improved blood flow also helps in removing the toxic substances of the body. This will eventually result in improved health standards.
We are inviting yoga enthusiasts to join our yoga training sessions. Our upcoming sessions will be going to be held in Rishikesh, Goa, Nainital, Coorg & Dharamsala. The amazing landscape & fresh air of these places will give you the amazing experience.
- To equipped Yoga teachers with all round theoretical & practical aspects of Yoga.
- To understand the principles of yoga in better & efficient way.
- To provide in depth knowledge about yoga in order to get better self control.
- Comprehensive practical experience so that learners become professional yoga teachers.
- Anyone that has achieved 18 years of age can join this programme.
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate examination from recognized Indian school or from abroad.
* Please consult your doctor and seek a medical fitness certificate. The organisation will not be responsible for medical situation arising out of yoga practices during the program.