500 hr Yoga Training Programme
Get enrolled in 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India to learn this ancient subject in a comprehensive manner. During this course, the practitioner will learn all the aspects of this subject in the form of mudras, postures & asanas. After successfully completing the training, the participants gain full knowledge to teach this subject as a certified yoga trainer. With this, you can spread the knowledge of this ancient science to the world.
This core objective of this 500 hr yoga training programme for trainers is to offer expert level of understanding to the already practicing yoga trainers/students and experts.This course covers all the theoretical aspects of the Vedic yoga along with the full hand on practice so that the learners achieve the skills to the level of Guru. The enthusiasts thoroughly understand the impact of various mudras on the body. During the training, the participants learn the healing mechanism of yoga.
Why To Do Vinyasa Yoga Training
Vinyasa Yoga is an ancient method that involves regulated breathing to provide curative effects. Yoga harbors various pranayama and asana. The controlled breathing plays a crucial role in providing better health standards. The philosophy behind this healing method is that it helps a lot in removing the toxic substances from the body.
A very famous pranayama based on this healing practice is “Anulom Vilom”. In this, the aspirant has to inhale and exhale fresh air in order to improve the capacity of the lungs. This pranayama is a perfect example of the healing methodology of the Vinyasa Yoga.
In order to get controlled breathing, the guidance of the expert trainer is mandatory. So, in this training the instructors help a lot in achieving this control. Moreover, the scope of yoga is not confined to mere exercises. This also deals in the purity of the soul. So, the instructors help a lot in achieving the perfect balance in life.
We are inviting yoga enthusiasts to join our yoga training sessions. Our upcoming sessions will be going to be held in Rishikesh, Goa, Nainital, Coorg & Dharamsala. The amazing landscape & fresh air of these places will give you the amazing experience.
- To equipped Yoga teachers with all round theoretical & practical aspects of Yoga.
- To understand the principles of yoga in better & efficient way.
- To provide in depth knowledge about yoga in order to get better self control.
- Comprehensive practical experience so that learners become professional yoga teachers.
- Anyone that has achieved 18 years of age can join this programme.
- The candidate should have passed the Intermediate examination from recognized Indian school or from abroad.
* Please consult your doctor and seek a medical fitness certificate. The organisation will not be responsible for medical situation arising out of yoga practices during the program.