1. What is Yoga and what kind of Yoga does Yog Mantrana teach & Practice?
Yoga is not only about asanas, It’s much beyond. It is an ancient art & science of overall wellbeing. Yoga is derived from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” means “Union”, ie union of mind Body & Soul. So, it’s a soulful journey to peace, happiness, health & prosperity of your life. Yog Mantrana teaches typical Indian traditional Yoga – Satyananda Style.
2. What are the qualities & qualifications required to become Yoga Teacher?
A high degree of self-motivation & sincere desire to learn and openness to the teachings of yoga. For Global Yoga Alliance Certification, you need to attend 200/500 hrs YTTC as part of certification course.
3. Can I become a good Yoga teacher just by training for 200hrs?
Yes, although we also believe that Yoga Teaching is a constant process of learning & we enhance our knowledge with your determination & perseverance over time.
4. Am I required to go through any other course to be eligible for 200 RYT?
No, you can directly begin with the program. Detailed syllabus & special Yoga Instructions by Yoga Guru Ashwani shall take care of all other preparation.
5. What is the validity & reliability of certificate issued by YogMantrana?
YogMantrana facilitates RYT certificate that is approved by Global Yoga Alliance & is valid in more than 300 countries. This certificate gives you the status of a registered Yoga & helps you setting up your own studio.
6. What are the career opportunities after completion YTTC?
Following options are available:
- Work as an independent Yoga teacher & run your own studio.
- Get placed in any big Yoga studios abroad. We can also facilitate your employment if you liaison with us.
- Apply for govt jobs opportunity in all govt schools & colleges.
- Run your own Yoga retreat programmes.
- Collaborate or work with 5 Star/7 Star Hotels/Resorts as Yoga Professional.
- Be part of Govt org/NGO/Hospitals/Corporation.
- Spread overall wellbeing with Yoga.
7. Can I get Govt Jobs with Yoga Alliance Certificate?
No, for govt jobs, you need to have Diploma in Yoga science from UGC approved University. Good news is we also provides platform to Yoga learners to peruse Diploma / BA / MA in Yoga through our study centre affiliated to UGC approved University.
8. What is the syllabus & schedule of this Course?
Call on the numbers given or email us for detailed information.
9. I am not very flexible & cannot do many asnas, can I still join the Course?
Yes, all bodies are not same. Every individual is unique & so are you. Hard work with determination & perseverance shall serve the purpose.
10. What language is used for teaching purpose?
English & Hindi. We also provide translators for customized YTC programmes. (Contact our representative for any query).
11. What all study material & related items be provided by You?
Welcome kit consists of complete study material along with manual.
12. Does the course fee include food & lodging?
Yes, details can be shared on request.
13. Can you provide translator?
Yes. If there are minimum 10 participants in a group